Oh, last year. Memories arise of all consuming mud, of soil clinging unto arms and legs, of eager stomping and roaming through little lakes. As beautiful as it was: It doesn`t have to happen again. And if (if if!) the weather is bad, we will be ready and have done a lot to prevent puddle fields:
• We paved the paths so that you can slide with dry feet.
• The bridges at the entrance will be doubled so that there won`t any long traffic jams.
• In front of the stages we will build a solid underground with sand and gravel- so long, wet feet!
• There will be mountains of chipped wood as well as of paving tiles.
• The ground of the camping area as been reconstructed and new grass has been planted which is growing steadily.
It is safe to say that with these precautions, a sump hole is not about to happen. So let`s hope that it behaves just like the umbrella theorem: If you carry one around and therefore act precautionary, it will not rain.